Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce is a delicious condiment that is perfect for grilling or roasting. This recipe uses Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce as the base for a vegan summer dip. This sauce is mild enough to use as a marinade. This also works great over chicken, pork chops, and steak.
Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce is a unique and fiery way to enjoy a BBQ meal. We use our own recipe from the traditional method. The ingredients used are fresh pineapple, habanero peppers, and garlic. Habanero pineapple barbecue sauce is a great replacement for ketchup and barbecue sauce due to its spicy flavor.
Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce is an absolutely delicious topping for Ribs and Chicken Kebab, but if you don’t have time to make a large batch of it, you can quickly make one from scratch! This would be a perfect recipe for beginners to BBQ. The best part about this dish is that it’s delicious and tastes great, too. It’s also low in fat and calories, which makes it a great option for vegetarians.
How To Make Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce
Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce is also known as pineapple ketchup, and it is a great way to use up the leftovers in your lunchbox. The key ingredients in pineapple BBQ sauce are pineapple, habanero peppers, white vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. To make pineapple BBQ sauce, you can use a food processor or blender to mince the pineapple.
- 6 habanero peppers (seeded)
- Chopped fresh pineapple, 1 cup
- Balsamic vinegar, 1 cup
- Molasses, ¼ cup
- Garlic powder, 2 teaspoons
- Onion powder, 2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 teaspoons
- Liquid smoke flavoring, 2 teaspoons
Step By Step Instructions To Make Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce
In a blender or processor, blend the habanero peppers and pineapple until smooth; pour into a saucepan.
Stir in the balsamic vinegar, molasses, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke flavoring.
Let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce and will try it at home. This Habanero Pineapple BBQ Sauce is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy! If you’re looking for a new sauce to try, you’ll definitely want to give this one a shot. The combination of pineapple and habanero is a great mix of flavors. This recipe is sure to become a staple in your household.
More Delicious Recipes
- Moistest Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- Buffalo Wild Wings Ranch Recipe
- Long John Silvers Hush Puppies Recipe – Copycat
- Ruth’s Chris Chopped Salad Recipe
Habanero Pineapple Bbq Sauce Recipe
- 6 habanero peppers (seeded)
- 1 cup Chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder,
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Liquid smoke flavoring
- In a blender or processor, blend the habanero peppers and pineapple until smooth; pour into a saucepan.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar, molasses, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke flavoring.
- Let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.